Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Well I am new at this blogging thing. Feeling a little late to the party.  So I wish to tell family and friends " Hello".  Ben And I just had our 4th girl. Yes we are freaking out a bit. 4 weddings and lots of tampons in our future. Boys and Boys, so do we move to a farm in BFE and put a huge fence around it.. tempting.  So what are we suppose to learn about having 4 girls? Patience? 
Who the freak knows. 
Life so far has been one heck of a ride.. I will continue to share our journey with you.

1 comment:

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Welcome Amy to the blogging world. I am not crazy fanatical about it, but I try to update periodically to keep everyone up-to-date.
So, wow, another girl! Send me an email with all the details, like when and her name -k-
What's funny is Shelle is your complete opposite. She's having their fourth boy in December!!!